Counseling and Therapy in Philadelphia
Alternative Lifestyles Alternative lifestyles can mean many things to many different people. This is for anyone who does not meat the “mainstream” ideals of the particular dominant culture: gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered or engage in BDSM, S&M, three-somes, open relationships, swinging, polyamorous relationship(s).
- Sexual Orientation
- Coping with Internalized Homophobia
- Sexual Orientation Confusion
- Coming Out to Family and Friends
- Coming Out: Developing a Gay/Lesbian Support Network
- Polyamorous Relationships
- The Secret To Making A Polyamorous Relationship Work
- How To Introduce A Poly Relationship
- Open Relationships and the Internet
- Swingers and Sex Clubs
- Are Threesomes Right for Me?
- Is friends with benefits right for you
- What are the benefits and drawbacks to ‘Friends with Benefits’
If you have any questions about Alternative Lifestyles or you want to have us include a personal piece of writing that you have done, just call our professional sex therapists at 215-570-8614.