Therapist Fees & Locations
Due to COVID 19 clinicians are seeing all clients remotely using a VideoConferencing Platform. Both of our physical offices Society Hill Office and the Art Museum office are temporarily closed.
- Emily Endres, FEE 100
- Jordon Campbell, LPC, FEE 150
- Angie Dion, MFT, LMFT, FEE 160
- Samantha Eisenberg, LSW, MSW, MEd, LMT FEE 125
- Dr. Erica Goldblatt Hyatt Therapist FEE 150
- Dr. Foust, Director of Clinical Services FEE 250
- Marina France, LSW, Manager of Quality Assurance and Therapist FEE 130
- Tonya McDaniel, ABD, ME.d in Human Sexuality, ABD, MSW, LSW, Director of Professional Services & Therapist FEE 200
- Shannon Oliver O’Neil, LCSW, AASECT Certified Therapist & Art Museum Office Manager FEE 175
- Richard (Rick) Snyderman, LPC, CADC, CSAT, NCC FEE 150
- Melvin Tillman, MA, Therapist FEE 120
- “Alex” Caroline Robboy, CAS, MSW, ACSW, CSTS, LCSW, Founder & Executive Director FEE 250
Therapists Completing Their Externship With Us
- Emma McBride, MA FEE 80
Therapists Completing Their Internships With Us
PRIOR TO BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE READ THE BELOW INFORMATION
If you need help determining which therapist might be a good fit for you, or you want morning hours (6am-12 noon), very late evening hours(8-10pm), or specific weekend times, group therapy or you have an unusual situation call (215) 922-LOVE x 1 (5683 x 1) and speak to the intake coordinator or call the founder of the organization Alex Robboy (267) 324-9564 to discuss your particular situation. Most of our therapists offer more hours than what is posted online, some appointment time slots can only be scheduled by calling us.
Payment: The fee for individual, couples and family therapy is between $35-$200 a session. Payment is due at the start of each session. Each therapist has his or her own set fee. Group sessions are $10 each. You can see the actual therapist fees HERE. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, HSA Debit Cards.
Insurance: Most insurance companies will reimburse you for our services. Prior to starting treatment we encourage you to call them to determine the exact amount your insurance company will reimburse you.
If fiances are an issue, and you are not using your insurance, consider working with one of our Interns or Fellows. Their fees are significantly lower, and all of their work is overseen by our senior staff. Interns are students in a masters degree program. Fellows are clinician’s who already have a masters degree, but are seeking specialized training from us.
Common Questions to ask your insurance company:
- What is the reimbursement rate for an out-of-network provider?
- Does my plan cover me for virtual counseling? Or do I need to meet with my therapist in person?
- Do I have a deductible? And if so, how much is it?
- Do I need approval from my primary care provider?
- How many sessions per year do I have coverage for?
- What form(s) do I need to submit so that I can be reimbursed?
To help you navigate the world of insurance, we have created a “cheat sheet” of what to say.
When you speak with your insurance company, tell them that you are seeing an “out-of-network-therapist” and ask them what the “reimbursement rate” is for each session. Sessions are 53 minutes long.
To help you determine the reimbursement rate, we have listed some common codes. You will need to provide your insurance company with one procedure code, one diagnostic code and the actual cost of the session.
- 90837 Individual Counseling
- 90847 Family Counseling (this includes couples counseling)
- 90853 Group Therapy
- F43.21 Adjustment Disorder with Depressed Mood
- F43.22 Adjustment Disorder with Anxiety
- F41.0 Panic Disorder
- F41.1 Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- F42 Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- F43.10 Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- F91.3 Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- F50.2 Bulimia Nervosa Disorder
- F50.01 Anorexia Nervosa
- F34.1 Dysthymia
- F34.8 Disruptive Mood Dysregulation
- F31.11 Bipolar
- F60.3 Borderline Personality Disorder
- F60.81 Narcissistic Disorder
- F60.7 Dependent Personality Disorder
- F52.32 Delayed Ejaculation
- F52.21 Erectile Disorder
- F52.31 Orgasm Disorder
- F52.22 Female Desire Disorder
- F65.3 Voyeuristic Disorder
- There are many more codes that we use, but this should be enough to determine your out-of-network rate for mental health counseling.
If you do not wish to schedule online, and you want to speak to a therapist, please call one of the below numbers
- 215-922-5683 (and follow prompts to be connected to the intake coordinator)
- 267-324-9564 (you can text this number)