Fuck Buddies Philly
Fuck Buddies are a form of sexual relationship that does not include a romantic or emotional component.
Possible Benefits of Fuck Buddies in Philly
- Being able to experience sexual gratification without having to manage the complexities of emotions and/or romance.
- It is easier to fit into a busy work or life schedule than an emotional and/or romantic relationship.
- A fuck buddy who has been tested for STIs can provide consistent sexual gratification with a lower risk of STI transmission than engaging in serial casual encounters.
- Not having to engage in courtship rituals can save both parties money.
- Both partners (should) understand that the relationship revolves around nothing more than sexual gratification.
Possible Drawbacks of Fuck Buddies in Philly
- As sex can be a very intense act, there is a chance that one person may experience unreciprocated romantic emotions.
- For some, the emotional and/or romantic elements of a relationship are an integral part of sex, and the fuck buddy relationship may not be fulfilling.
- The lack of emotional component can sometimes translate into a lack of care for the other person’s pleasure or a lack of respect for the other person.
- The lack of romantic or emotional component can make it difficult to prioritize a fuck buddy, making consistency difficult.
Managing A Fuck Buddy Relationship in Philly
- Be clear about your intentions and boundaries from the beginning so as not to cause confusion.
- Understand that even if intentions have been made clear, emotions may eventually surface.
- If unreciprocated emotions surface, discuss whether those feelings can fit into the agreed upon arrangement.
- Know that a discussion of emotions could result in the end of the arrangement.
- Understand that not all relationship styles are for everyone. It is okay if you try a fuck buddy relationship and realize that it isn’t for you.
- Is friends with benefits right for you
- What are the benefits and drawbacks to ‘Friends with Benefits’
- Shacking up. Should I or shouldn’t I?
- Booty Call